Hart Recycling (Aust) Pty Ltd (‘Harts’) is a privately held scrap metal recycler specialising in both trading and processing of scrap metal, focusing on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, machinery removal, and industrial demolition. Our team, with combined experience in excess of 100 years, are a respected and well known identity in the metal recycling Industry.
Conveniently located close to Melbourne’s CBD with freeway access near by, our buying centre provides a fun, friendly, and easy environment for supplier deliveries; With an electronic weighbridge, baling plant, shear, excavators, forklifts, and a state of the art software system on site. This facility allows us to provide a truly unique, safe and efficient role in the metal recycling process.
We source our scrap from a diverse supply chain, from local households and small businesses, to larger manufacturers, demolishers and other metal dealers throughout Victoria. We offer a range of service options to include everything from one off site clearances, to ongoing bin rotations for producers of industrial metal waste. We use a combination of company owned trucks and specialised contractors to provide transport services and offer bins from 1m3 to 30m3.
With continued investment in plant and people, supported by the physical contribution of our team of management and staff, Hart Recycling is sure to remain a competitive, respected and ethical leader in the local metal recycling market.
Our management are proud to be residents of the City of Hobsons Bay, Brimbank and Wyndham City Council. We believe in returning the support we receive from local residents, businesses and the community.
We welcome any legitimate requests for sponsorship of local sporting clubs or events and will continue to donate to worthy charities and causes. We are a Sponsor for Sunshine Kangaroos Football Club (WRFL), Sunshine Eagles Baseball Club, Powerhouse Rugby Club and Grand United Cricket Club
- To achieve excellence in all areas of customer service and supplier relationship management;
- Continue an acute focus on managing our operating cost to improve value to our suppliers where ever possible;
- Further enhance value by strengthening our local market position and extending our global sales reach;
- Provide scrap metal suppliers with the most efficient point of delivery, in the most welcoming environment available.
- Become a staple business in the industry
- Become more involved and give back to the community
- We trade to a strict and envious ethical standard and seek to develop our business by servicing customers of equal standard
- Our team of staff and contractors have a collaborative focus on work place safety and the environment. The health and safety of our community, suppliers, staff, contractors and visitors is an important part of our culture;
- We believe that transparency of our procedures and pricing options reassures the intent of our trading relationship wth our suppliers.